Thursday 17 November 2011

Stalin's moustache, small turnips and bodily mutilation.

Yes, just another day in the life of the MEM's course! The title as I've included it are the 3 most memorable items that came out during a very interesting discussion in medieval theology and I thought they slotted quite nicely together for a title.

I do have a slightly bigger fish to fry than just rambling about how great my MEMs course is today though. My target today is Sepp Blatter, the blithering, beaucratic prig at the heart of FIFA. His comments regarding rascism were unnervingly stupid. Next time he'll be saying that rape victims should swallow. Of course this is just the latest in a series of stupid moves by the FIFA president whom it is rumoured, took bribes from Qatari officials of up to $1.5million. The idiot really should have held out for $15m.

No comments:

Post a Comment